Do you have additional information on the meaning and origins of this name? We provide excellent essay writing service 24/7. Define amber. Hi my name is Sandra and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. Hi my name is Sandra and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. Names Meaning Fire Discover more than 100 Fiery Baby Names. Amber is known as 'Kerba' in the local markets in India. I discovered your Meaning, Nature and Aims of Education | See the popularity of the girl's name Crystal over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. Atticus: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the boy's name Atticus plus advice on Atticus and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts. The baby girl name Ambar is of Hindi origin. Know Rashi, Nakshatra, Religion, Gender, Similar Names and Variant Names for name Amber Amber is also found in at least 8 cultures and in some cases this baby name has additional meanings or alternative spellings. Ambra: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the girl's name Ambra plus advice on Ambra and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts. Update Cancel. Share Amber is also an English word referring to a precious material used in jewelry making, which is made up of fossilized tree resin. Amber Properties While Amber is often regarded as a gemstone, its not actually what you can call a stone. Meaning of Boy name Amber - Name Amber means The unbeatable, Sky. The Meaning Of The Name Ambia. This site has adult content! Nargis (born Fatima Rashid, but known by her screen name Nargis; June 1, 1929 May 3, 1981), was an Indian film actress. Amber definition: Amber is a hard yellowish-brown substance used for making jewellery. amber polished amber pendant n. Origin of the name Ambia: Hindi. | Meaning, pronunciation, ... Hindi Word Lists ... Found 3 names sound like 'Amber' in baby names for Girls. The alternative origins and meanings for this baby name are: In the American culture, Amber means "precious jewel". 6:50 95% Noun . What is the meaning of Amber? The Eight Auspicious Symbols of Buddhism - A Study in Spiritual Evolution : This article describes the eight auspicious symbols in the Buddhism religion. amber (countable and uncountable, plural ambers) Ambergris, the waxy product of the sperm whale. A resource for artist resin collectors that has a searchable database of finished and unfinished resins categorized by model name and artist. What Is The Meaning Of The Name Ambia? What is lavender called in Hindi? These were the 100 gnarliest names of the '80s, according to parents of the decade. Explore the fascinating world of amber gemstone, its uses, meaning, and properties. A series of workshops in a huge variety of topics, divided among four sections: arts & crafts; food; health and lifestyle; and know-how. Ambar Ambergris is odoriferous and is used in the making of perfume products. amber synonyms, amber pronunciation, amber translation, English dictionary definition of amber. Ad. Complete 2017 information on the meaning of Amber, its origin, history, pronunciation, popularity, variants and more as a baby girl name. Enjoy proficient essay writing and custom writing services provided by professional academic writers. The early Germans called amber by the name of 'Bernstein', due to the sweet smell it emitted when burnt.